Friday, March 2, 2007

da palm tree and da Russian flag

ok let me start by saying Welcome back DSL!!! my dsl at home wasn't working for the longest time! to phone lines issues I don't want to get carried with the story cuz it's so cheesy! anyhoo alhamduliallah it's working again now....so here I am blogging from home, to be more specific from my room to be a bit more specific sitting on my bed :o) it's a good feeling...Friday morning ah! I love Friday mornings cuz I get to sleep in then eat good breakfast...today the weather is BEAUTIFUL I have the window wide open on my right hand side and all I can see is a palm tree, it's a very old one, da only tree in this land and yes it's an empty land up for sale no one is wanting to buy it cuz the price is ridiculous, I am actually happy cuz I don't want another building right next to our house....the other thing I can see is the Russian flag, I live next to the Russian ambassador's house, hehe why I think it's funny! ok many reasons, I think they have me and all the neighbours on their system, you know like those movies they probably have weird names for us and i think they've done a background check on each one, so once they enter that nick name a small window will pop up with all the info and a pic...hehehe just like in da movies! so I would be the chick driving da black car! anyhoo, I think that would be totally cool....I get weird thoughts all the time...it's just me!
I wish I was to do something different today, but doesn't seem like it, we have the family over for lunch so, meh! I am looking forward the kosksi...
When I am not at work I feel as if something is missing, like an emptiness, like I should be getting busy, or what should I do next, or whatever...I am going crazy I should enjoy my weekend, and YES I still need a vacation, I still need to go somewhere, I want to go to Cairo, been there last March, totally loved it....sigh

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there, mabrook the return of the ADSL.. i know how it feels.

the Russian ambassador's house might have a nick name for you, wonder what that might be hmmmmm,
maybe Pinky, pinky is no approaching it's black car..OVER
And keep in mind that friday is the most boring day inthe Libyan week.. everything is DEAD..enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Allah ebarik feek ya 7anna...humm pinky ha!..lol roger that...lol Ema, we really should meet up in real life, I am jealous how come Libyano and A.Adam get to meet and we dont? Piccolina's sister too and my sis, yallah think of something and let's do it

a_akak said...

i am getting more and more into these blogs and i love the fact that each blog is unique in its own way and reflects the personality of the person so Damoon keep up the good work and you took me back to the days i was in libya and i loved fridays and i laughed so hard that everyone in the office was looking into my office

thanks

Anonymous said...

hi Damoon,
very nicely written piece, thanks for sharing - cofman

DaMoon said...

a_akak; Thanks and hope u come back to enjoy da lazy fridays :o)

Cofman; u are welcome :o)

Anonymous said...

yeah we really should meet, eshme3na they met, HA??

we can arange that sometime...right?
cause i'm jealous too( my eyes are too tight now, like jealousy)lol

i'll think of some solution Pinky , don't worry ya 7anna ;)

Dinooo said...

Pinky has got her DSL working and she's writing more blogs ,, OVER.
Btw ur DSL was never working right, its been always slow and as usual, u always blame it on a phone line issues! I don't think that was the issue :D Anyhow, mabrook u got it working.
I'm jealous that the weather there is nice and u got such a nicer view, I mean u got the palm tree and the Russian flag, how better could it be for u lol,,, all I can c from my window here is lots of snow, snow and snow, weather is terrible today!
Umm, about ur vacation, wat do u thing of Canada instead of Cairo, they both got the letter "C" in common :D

MaySoon said...

DaMoon, and Ema, please let's do it please please! Do I sound so disparate? :op.. anyhoo how did Ema found out about Pinky nickname? I might not be following here just tell me :o)
Really they shouldn't sell that piece of land because the poor old guys will have no place to go to then, they have like a room built in it and they go play cards there and chat and gossip, and do whatever they want to do out of their wives sight! And they call it the club..lol

StarLit said...

yalla, im so IN IN, let's figure out a plan and let's meet girls!!

DaMoon said...

Oh wow, I thought I was da only one out there wanting to meet :o) good to see u gurlz up to it too...
Sorry Dinoo, I can't come to Canada cuz of the yucky weather, sorry...try to enjoy it though ;)

Ema Maiuna & Maysoon; how about Wed. this coming Wed, but I need u to brain storm for da place, and email it to me so the whole world doesn't know about it..lol

Anglo-Libyan said...

girls enjoy your meeting, I hope all goes well :o)
I read this post yesterday when I was at work, now im home enjoying my weekend just like you, thanks DaMoon.

piccolina said...

heeeeeeeeeeeey were planing to meet without me ????
OMG i can't believe u girls , i went to UAE for 10 days and look what is going on !! shame on you wallahi
KIDDING LOL
i'm in , let's wear red from head to toe , with red lipstick , you know so we'll find each others LOL
sorry i guess the 6:40 hours trip made me lose some of my brain !

MaySoon said...

Hey Piccolina, 7amdellah 3al salamah..lol of course not without you we knew you are going to be here..lol no red please I can't even look at red.. I am tanned I don't look good in red so let's figure a place first, send ur sguesstion to DaMoon's email :o)

DaMoon said...

heyyy piccooo gurll, hamdella 3ala salama, sheno jbtele? oh wow..lol I love da all red idea let's do it and meet fe esa7a elkhadra...LOL and we can take pic's next to da karosa o el ghazala......NOT haha

Thanks Anglolibyan; enjoy ur weekend brother :o)

waiting for da ideas gurlz

Anonymous said...

red lipstick, hmmmmmmmm intresting
how about ridicules blond wigs i think they match the lipstick great, NOW we can REALLY know each other,

NAH i'm just kidding if i happen to have a great idea....i'll e-mail you guys :D