Saturday, March 10, 2007

not so healthy week

I am sitting here rerunning the week in my mind...to tell you the truth, I didn't like it that much, it was more of a stressful week than anything else. visited different doctors for different issues! I've always viewed myself as healthy person Alhamduliallah...but last week wasn't very healthy week for me. I've been dealing with my tooth problem it's a root problem of course that's why it's taking forever to be treated! lucky to find the new dentist as Maysoon said...the other thing is experiencing back pain, it's not the muscle so it was new to me, I went to the company doctor she said it was in my lower fagarat because of too much sitting down at work! but com'on that shouldn't be the reason for couple of reasons a) I am not the sit still type of person I am always in the move; b) we have very comfortable chairs at work, and I mean it when I say very comfortable bought at a very high price...so the doctor sent me to get X-ray taken at the Swiss Center...few negative comments. I enter the reception area and told them what my problem was and said I need to get X-ray taken, the lady sent me downstairs; I asked if I needed to pay she said no you can do that downstairs, I go downstairs, the Libyan chap asked what I was in for told him X-ray for the lower back he said I need to go back upstairs to pay and get him a paper....I was pissed!!!....I was like I am sorry but the receptionist said I could pay here! he said no...I snapped at him..lol telling him how helpful he was by making me go up and down the stairs when I am in pain and can hardly walk! he said take the elevator! I am like I don't have time to stand there and wait for it for ages! because I had to rush to my dentist appointment that was 20 minutes away! anywayz I am getting upset just thinking about it so enough about the back pain problem.....I also had to go for ultra sound twice in 2 weeks...lol ultra sound problem is gone alhamduliallah....back pain still there a little bit...by the way, I never got a report on the X-ray! the doctor is on vacation, so I had to take it to the company doctor who's a general practitioner and can not give me a report on it so here I am with no feedback....needless to say, I was happy when the weekend came, got all the sleep I needed, got a new PC, my lovely fiance picked it up for me; but the only problem we are having with it is installing the ADSL on it, MaySoon tried to do it but didn't work; so I am waiting for the IT to do it for me because as you might not know I am very clueless when it comes to technology, I believe there are people for that I believe there is someone for each task ,for example if something breaks down and you "think" you can fix it yourself, DO NOT fix it; get someone that KNOWS how to fix it to do it for you!....so I didn't do much this weekend stayed in doors all the time; it's very rainy outside; the only fun thing I did today is making 3addas soup very easy and helped with the lasagna, gosh I miss cooking, I love cooking and eating my own food...lol which is weird most girls I know don't eat their food after they cook egolo m3ash tjihm neiya fe el makla....I am the opposite, I ll be the first to start and of course I never forget to say MMMM YUMMY.... Damn, Am I good or wat...lol

14 comments:

piccolina said...

OH MY GOD . salamti haboba , that was too much , hope are better , inshallah soon you'll be 100 % healthy again :)
3das soup with LAZANIA ????? i guess you need to think more next time LOL
i used to hate my food even though ppl say it's good , now i just eat , i'm like whatever lol
sa7teen sweetie

DaMoon said...

hehe rabe ekhaleek ya rabb....
ya shefsha the 3das soup was for my auntie mahu mdaira diet lazania for us pigs..lol I am sure ur food is good :)

a_akak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a_akak said...

salamt insha allah

I dont want to get started on the state of health care in our beloved country but once i was in a car accident and when we arrived to the "al-7awadith" hosp the doctors were playing cards and did not care that 3 teenagers were fighting for their lives..... "i pray allah will punish them one day for what they did"

Anonymous said...

B3eed essaw...labas labas enshalla hada 7ad essaw ya 7anna
Just wanted to wish you get well soon...Glad to see that despite that you are falling apart, you're still marveling at yourself as usual ;P..lol j/k
Take it easy and take good care of yourself.

-ImmunMania

MaySoon said...

Emm it's all in the manual for installing the ADSL connection sister it doesn't need a wiz to do it..I think the prob was with ur USB ports.. inshallah labas

DaMoon said...

Allah esalmik a_akak and yes I know it's sad wallahi!

oh wow what a blessing both of my sisters r commenting on my blog! this feels like a small reunion..lol salmkum

Anonymous said...

i hope you will be fine, and very soon inshallah
cofman

Lebeeya said...

Salamtik girl! anything but back pain, I hate it!

Mabrook for the new PC! :)

Anonymous said...

Salamtek..

I hope you get better soon...it makes me sad when i know how much ppl. struggle in hopsitals..Allah ekoon fe 3onek...my bro always says if you are sick just stay home a7senlik the hopsital will just make you worse...
Happymoi

ReD Lady™ said...

salamt sweeety ;)

wish you be ok very soon ;)

DaMoon said...

cofman; thank you

Lebeeya; Allah esalmik o ebarik feek, PC rocks ADSL is running perfectly now, weeeee

Happymoi; sahete haboba, and ur brother is absolutely correct cuz u never know what u might bring back from da hospitals!

red lady; thanks lots :o)

Anonymous said...

salamat,,3een wa 6arat inshalla. read your post backword you will figure out why you are having all this back pain, FOOD FOOD FOOD,,easy on the lazania and you will be fine . yallah, have a good night,,close the curtian, Russians are watching ;-)

Pooh:-)

lina said...

hey there u all! how is it goin hope all is cool!
i found dis website by fault actually but it's really cool havent heard ppl talkin about tripoly that way 4 a while!
coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool