Sunday, February 25, 2007

Is it just me or you all do it?

One of my biggest issues is OVER STUFFING MYSELF, oh gosh, I am experiencing the worst of pain now, I just ate sooooooo much, ok I understand that I am hungry all the time but why do I eat this much when I know I’ll be in pain? I don’t get it…ok my food intake during the day
Morning: 8:15 Coffee with cookies or halawiyat
Around 10:30 I get realllyyy hungry, I eat crackers
Lunch: 12:30 Whatever Yoyo has made for the day, today I had spagatti with ground beef and mushroom, too fatty, salad, pizza “my fiancé got me” it’s one of those squared ones, quarter can of bitter soda, leema keeniya, and leema dammiya!!!!! I can hardly breath, I tried to go for a walk downstairs but nope I am still in pain
2:30 green tea with fresh mints I look forward to that moment everyday; oh did I mention chocolate normally after lunch just no one has chocolate today, cuz I normally beg for chocolate
6:00 I eat dinner whatever da family cooked for lunch
If I stay up passed 10:30 I get hungry and I make toast with cheese, never get board of it

And Yes I have iron deficiency which makes me sleepy all the time so when the weekend is here I take looong naps.
Also I hardly drink water which is causing me a lot of trouble laken I just don’t like it…I like to add zharr or 3atrr to make the weird taste of water go away! Call me crazy but I think water has a funny taste and that’s the normal bottled water! I tried different brands and I still don’t like it!


Alhamduliallah for na3mit elsa7a I guess!

11 comments:

Dinooo said...

Sa7a 3ala albek... hey u wana come over all the way to Canada stuff urself with ur favorite "ma2lobee" that mama makes coz that's gona be our lunch 4 today, and later on drink ur favrite "shay bel marameyee" that i make, which of course u can't eat or drink at any other place but our house; well u can but it won't be as good ;)

piccolina said...

sweetie , the UAE police is lookig for me coz i'm fiishing their food DUH lol
enjoy sa7teen :)

MaySoon said...

emm it's just you?!..lol you know you always over stuff yourself, but that only reminds me of you in Ramadan at S7oor time, when it's almost Athan Fajr time you will say "ماحدش يمسني والا نتبزع"

So Sa7tain sis, enjoy it while you can!

Anonymous said...

It happens, don't worry and the worst than feelin pain is feling guilty lol ask me about it.

the best thing on ur diet is green tea, love it, can't live without it, call me crazy

DaMoon said...

dindin; I'd give up my soul right now for ur mom's ma2loba...*teardrop*

Picco; I still wenever I think that u r in UAE I go 5555..lol I don't wanna i7sid u, hehe, jebele m3ak 7aja tetakel..lol sa7teen o hana

Maysoon; well, I still can't figure out where I got da eating genes from!

Ema; da problem I never feel guilty; I just feel sick ugh!

a_akak said...

lol

you just described me but i feel very hungery and i go and get something to eat but i always go overboard and then feel sleepy thus not doing much work and my boss has told me that i am a morning employee only lol..... but Demon i must say that is one appetite you have as my day only consists of muffins and espresso coffee and more kitkats :) plus when u guys talk about cakes and all that i got and buy a huge one and eat it :(

Anyway dont worry U R NOT ALONE!!!

Anonymous said...

Be very careful. he might not want a big fat bride.
Don't worry, once you've had 6 kids you'll be able to eat all you like...

DaMoon said...

Thanks Akram, it feels good to know that I am not the only one out there...lol

Pete!!! hehe I thought I told u I will have 10 kids...lol and I think more of me to love ;o)

onlibya said...

My ohh My, I have lost my appetite

piccolina said...

lol , i came back safe alhamdulilah , i guess u didn't give me the 7isid eye
you won't believe that i lost some wight there !DUH

LadyCroc said...

Try eating a large and well prepared breakfast with lots of fibers to work with. ´Then don´t go for more than 3 hours without a snack (healthy snack!).
That should carry you relaxed thru the day.