Thursday, February 7, 2008

Don't we all love Lebeeya

Yayyy bloggers meet again...I LOVE IT... well, I just want to share with you that the Lovely Lebeeya is still kicking, cuz honestly I thought she was kidnapped or something....so, she called on Tuesday to say she is town, came to pay us a lovely visit yesterday, oh that gurl is a total sweetheart. Of course me and Romana work together now, same company different s***, I mean different jobs; so lebeeya sends us a lovely sms yesterday morning saying "don't eat breakfast, I am making u sandwiches; P.S. I don't match, it won't be hard to find me in da parking lot" typcial Lebeeya of course....so she showed up at 11:00 am and for me that was not breakfast cuz lunch is an hour away....and here comes Lebeeya looking fabulous with her lunch bag containing (Chicken tandori sandwiches DELICIOUS, sliced tomato, chips and pretzels....and she didn't forget the juice) oh, I almost cried of happiness...lol cuz I was starvvvinggg, yah that's another new thing, I think pregnancy is turning me to a hungry monster, I have to snack every hour!!! I didn't turn into a whale yet alhamduliallah. sooooo, we ate, chatted laughed, looked at my wedding pics..lol lovely an hour and half.
So thank you Lebeeya for being you, we sure love you
and she thinks I am having a boy...lol she is some sort of look at ur belly and tell da gender kinda gurl
I WANT A GURLLLL...lol

11 comments:

a_akak said...

Girls really know how to have fun lol ... breakfast? at 11 lol but its the thought that matters :P

Anyway

I am very happy for you girls and I am sure you had a great time together :)

BTW how is ur pregnancy going? and please please send my regards to Romana

Fe Aman Allah

a_akak said...

BTW still #1 lol

Anglo-Libyan said...

good to know lebeeya is well.
I wonder who is looking after Mratrat? :o)

Anonymous said...

Salam
how are you Damoon and hows your life going
I'm glad that lebeeya is oki and you had fun all together with the breakfast

I wish that you gonna have a baby girl too,the 1st one should be always Girl,,but after all of that enshaAllah you'll be oki sis

could you ask her about Mratrat?
fe aman Allah

ibeebarbie said...

Salam DaMoon,
Soooooooooo happy to see your post on many levels. Glad to see both Lebeeya and Romana are ALIVE AND WELL, alhamdullilah. Glad to hear you got together and had fun together. Glad to hear your pregnancy is going well, alhamdullilah. Good news all the way around----thanks for sharing. P.S. Please give my love to both of them as well as your self.

a_akak said...

Dear Anon

I dont think it is a habit of a gentleman to parade "names" or "pictures" of others and although I might not personally know the person in question but if you are this type of man then I think she was the lucky one and she escaped.

Fe Aman Allah

ho said...

Damoon sa7teen for the sandwiches inshallah the baby liked them too :P

Now excuse this comment damoon

first I dont know if this anonymous is he or a she but whoever you are if you weren't chicken you would have at least put your real name instead of hiding behind anonymous and by the way if you really knew lebeeya this well how come you misspelled her name and family name

now I would like to tell you that Lebeeya and her family are nas mo7tarma unlike you ,and because I am a good freind of her whole family (which includes her father, brothers, uncles, cousins and other relatives) I want you to know anything touch lebeey or her family you'll have to deal with me , so stop trying to spread lies and mind your own psychological problems becuase I can see you have something against lebeeya and trying to spread rumors and trying to ruin her reputation wont help you feel better. seek help.

DaMoon said...

Thank u all for your lovely comments, and glad to see u ..:o)

Thank you Libyano for taking care of da jacko...I haven't checked my blog cuz we had death in da family, actuall it's in DaStars family, his uncle passed away on thrusday nite, "another cancer case"

i ask all da weirdos with stupid comments to stay away from my blog

Anonymous said...

We must have lunch together.

Anonymous said...

Not at all! You are welcome!
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online mxd

Anonymous said...

It can hardly be so.
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:lipitor 40mg pcvwl
no prescription lexapro qaxit