Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Blogging from Malasiya

Thank you girls and guyz for your wonderful wishes, wallahi you made me smile big time....I think I am really addicted to blogging after all....lol here I am in this beautiful buzzing City Kuala Lumpur, oh man! mashallah 3li everything, I honestly love it and it's only our second day here....
for those who showed up to my wedding, thank u gurlz u looked awesome, all of u, I honestly felt weird sitting in da "kosha"...lol I was starving, no body was nice enough to get me food!!!!! freaking hell, I am so gonna give my family crap when I go back, Damoon can never be hungry and my face was itchy and of course I couldn't itch it cuz of da freaking make up...!!! my stockings were rolling down cuz those r da half ones....lol wat else I thought was funny! oh seeing meral dancing on top of da table...lol dat gurl cracked me up, well anywayz, just wanted to say hi to all of u, and, me and DaStars will take lots of pics for u ....
Lost-Libyan, u rock bro, wallahi without u mana3rfish shen kont 7andeer, and too bad u couldn't u7dur enoba cuz it was one hayaja session...lol
yallah I gotta get going, best regards to all of u my dear bloggers
I just want to add something, my sis dodo "da one in da states" couldn't make it, seeing her friends there made me go awwww, so dodo if u r reading this, thank u sooo much for da lovely email u sent me and ur friend Asma said u were on da phone while da zaffa (mwa)
take good care and again thanks for da warm wishes
luv

16 comments:

a_akak said...

good to know everything was ok and insha allah kull shai be al-barkka ...... pic pic and more pic !!!!! and be well

Fe Aman Allah

piccolina said...

damooonttiiii i'm soo happy for you WOW mashallah you were amazing !!
and to be honest i was sitting in my table like " nibi 7ata ani " lol you they have same names so i was like WAAAK when s my turn !! lol

bless you ya habla you were so cute and i think you were aout to dance in ur zafa lol ya majnona lol

mashallah !!

Anglo-Libyan said...

Damoon, the bride never eats or drinks, you knew that :o)

Alhamdulellah that all is well, looking forward to your posts and pictures.

enjoy the honeymoon and regards to your husband.

Anonymous said...

Grrrrrreat Sis

I'm so happy you got my email. The line was awefully busy I couldn't get through..but glad asma relayed the message. I'm so happy you're blogging again, if you got the chance to blog again email me your contact tel. I'd love to talk to you guys.
Enjoy your honeymoon and salamz to hubby.

love

XO

-Dodo

Happymoi said...

aww Damoonti, i miss you already:) I'm glad all is going well for you and your hubby! It was my pleasure, and everyone else's to see you on your big day (just dont miss ours when time comes:P)..hugs n kisses your way, we had a splendid time at your wedding:)Can't wait to see all the pics:):):)enjoy your time and lol at straving hehehe!!

Anonymous said...

I misssssss youuuuuuuuu :( :( :( :( :( ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Ayosh :(

ibeebarbie said...

Salam DaMoon & DaStars,

Congratulations on having the event of 2007, alhamdullilah.

May your lives together always feel as blessed and happy as the event of you wedding, inshallah.

dusk till dawn said...

to the famous pride,damoon and the groom. so pleased ur having exciting lovely times ,pleasure and happiness.kuala lumpur is so beautiful place been few times, got alot to see and enjoy,so trilled ur wedding went so smooth .make the most of ur honey moon, visit as much places of the far east as u can , allah to protect u both, have fun
.

Romana said...

damooonoooo, u looked so beautiful!!!

o shino itdeeri blogging ya habla! barri alhi fi 3omrik! lol

im so happy for u girl! i really am!

we miss u here! like big time!

lost-Libyan a3lan il 7arb 3alaya! lol the guys loves u too much ya benti! lol

xxxxxxxxx

white african said...

alf alf mabrook hun, really happy for you.

you lucky girl being in malaysia, please load some pictures, i may be going there myself so it would be great to see what its like.

welcome back to the blogging world.

on my wedding day i expect a chicken burger to be served to me, aint no way im starving :)

Lost-Libyan said...

DODO.....I miss u halbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....wbla jaw zayed...the worst case scenario would be our fellow female bloggers singing the song for ya! ye3mlo manzar badal mahoma a3den keda!lol :P
anyways, Mabrook sweets testahli and say hi to Haythem o tell him that im watching him ;)
enjoy Malyisa Truly Asiaaaaaa :P
haya ciao

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I hope you're loving it here (my country, that is!) ;-)

Happymoi said...

damooooooooon--
hope all is well habooba..i miss you ..come bk soon:) enjoy ur time sweetheart n take lots of pics..oh i met ur momy at a friend's house...it was awesome seeing her:)

Anonymous said...

Salam! First time i read your blog, happy that i found it. Tried to email you but wothout luck. Am, inshaAllah gonna go on reading your blog.
Wa salam/ Hanan.

Anonymous said...

heeeeeeey, i'm not quit sure what you're doing on the computer at this time but all i wanted to say is that you were MASHA ALLAH 3lek

you were the sweetest coolest bride ever...raby ehenaeek in shaa allah

Pictures of muhammed cartoon contest said...

Attention all muslims back to basic questions

To all muslims who are eager to fuck animals and children - Leave the animals and children into peace!

Have you fucked any sheep alike prophet Muhammed use to do?

Behead all muslims who come to Finland and EU

You can put your Ramadan and your qurans to shitplace

Allah can eat pig`s shit alike prophet Muhammed who fucks pigs;)

Fuck your pigs and underage Aishas like your prophet;)Muhammed animalsexman

Join to anti muhammed cartoon contest in Finland

Send some pictures alike in my blog already is;)

Seppo Lehto has drawn very good examle about muslims habits

Finnish nation says keep the somalis and niggers in Africa