Sunday, July 29, 2007

Yes...I will be missing you....


....wallahi I don't know wat to say, I've been disconnected from da blog world for da longest time, it feels weird cuz I do miss each one of you, I miss reading your blogs, my addiction rate was very high...lol so I am suffering big time :p, I am just writing this note to thank you and tell you I am not sure when I'll blog next, maybe from Malaysia, maybe from Singapore...lol wa7da tetja3id :P hehehe jk, but inshallah you'll hear from me when time permits. few comments

Anglo-Libyan, I will for sure share with you da Libyan wedding details, I know you love that sort of things, just make do3a for me things go smoothly because I haven't been able to sleep, last night I woke up at 4 am!!!!! couldn't go back to sleep till around 6ish! not very cool, I need my beauty sleep..lol

Lost-Libyan, I read your comment from Doha airport, ma3naha you should be here, call me wala nharik el a7rf, I need my cd's...lol inshallah tkoon oslt be alf salama, thanks bro, I invited your sister H and you better bring her to da wedding

Lebeeya; FINALLY WE MET!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I love you gurl, and I think you are the most amazing, loving, hilarious creator on earth! thank you so much for da 3abaiya, sandals and awesome cd you got me xxxx

Ahmed akak, thanks brother, for your lovely wishes, I know you've been around in Tripoli, good luck with da rest of your stay, and you are welcome to come urgus 3al noba...lol inta o elboyz "dats da only thing I can invite guyz for" sorry..lol

Piccolina, maiuna, Happymoi, Romana, wallahi matjoosh nharkum ela7rf

KhadijaTerri, Trablsia, I am officially inviting you through da blog, I'd love for you to be there so hope you can make it.

so many things to do, so little time, I've never felt pressured in my life, I feel like I am running a Marathon, can't wait for my day at da relax center for all da pampering they have for me :) then inshallah we'll be traveling on Sunday, ooooweeee a week from today inshallah I can honestly skip da wedding for da honeymoon...lol

sorry to bore you with my news, but I've missed you all and inshallah wish you all da best

luv

17 comments:

Happymoi said...

I missed you too girl. Inshallah i will be at your wedding.I hope everything goes smoothly for you. If you have time can you please msg me with lebeeya's number(shes a long time ago friend,we have been to the same school together)? I could get it from a friend of ours but that would take sometime. If you can let me know. You can just msg me through my cell. I have gotten Picco's number, and she will get romana's number and that way we could all set at the same table in ur wedding inshallah,cuz it would be odd if i walk in not knowing anyone...I wish you all the best, and cant wait to see you on your big day sweetheart...See you soon:)

Anglo-Libyan said...

dear damoon
best of luck to you and dastar and inshaAllah all goes well and you both have a wonderful happy life, Ameen.

you have been such a friendly, happy and entertaining blogger, we will miss you big time :o)

I will always hope that you come back to blogging if and when you can, regards to the family and Allah bless all of you.

Romana said...

DAMOONOOOOO OWWWWW, now thats one lovely post ya benti

TI SHINI MANJOOSH 7'atsha inti, I GOT THE DRESS ! LOL
we'll be there inshalla, o norgsoolik o inhayjoolik il dinya!loool

dont worry dudetee! things will be fine! 3ad mashya teshri fil il lamps and zwag broo7ik!!! so im sure the girly girl things will go fine! jst kiddin... bs im sure u'll be the most beautiful bride evaaa

Happymoi, i will get ur # from Damoon, is that okie?

ibeebarbie said...

Salam DaMoon,

Truly you are in the throw of one of the most exciting and stressful times of your life. It's certainly an unexplainable feeling coupled with joy and stress. :-)

Think you should schedule a 2nd pampering day for when you return from your honeymoon so you can compare as to which one you were really relaxed at. :-)

Best of luck to you and your husband. May Allah bless you both dearly.

Anonymous said...

alf mabrouk ya 7elwa wish u a lovely life with Se Dastars:D

Happymoi said...

I got the numbers i needed:) I was fast wasnt i:)
I'm looking forward to coming to your wedding and meeting you, and maysoon and everyone:) im so thrilled:) see you soon

Brave Heart said...

87465390475 mabrook for u ya Damoon and ur husband.

piccolina said...

mabruk habibti ..yes i'm coming so be nice !! and stop saying nharik a7ref u r a 3arosa now lol !!!!!
OHHHH i'm gonna give u big MASHAALAH so i won't take u be3ain lol u know i have my H waiting too lol

bless both u of u inshallah
MOWAH XXX

dusk till dawn said...

Damoon

the newly pride of the of the blogs.
i wish u all the best and happiness to shine ur way,enjoy ur honey moon ,nice places ur going to, beautiful and romantic to,

mani said...

Tak car dear siser and enjoy your wedding and Honeymoon.

Ya rab ykhallekom le ba3d :)

salam

Ala said...

alf mabroooook, min was6 el galb

o siteen 6ozz fil Blog, lol

give the man my warmest regards

alf mabrook marra tania

a_akak said...

DaMoon:

Although I am late (not my usual self) and I may be the last of the group to say mabrook, but rest assure that my delay was out of my hands,

Words may mean nothing is a wordless world but they mean everything is a worded world and the blogs are the worded world so my words will say "Mabrook" and the letters will spell "May you be forever happy" and the meaning of the words and letters together will be “have a beautiful life”

DaMooN, it has been a pleasure to have known such a wonderful person and an even more wonderful soul, I am sitting outside under a bright a bright moon which will soon become an even brighter moon

DaMoon

Fe Aman Allah

Lost-Libyan said...

DODO :)....I know tonight u will be the most beautiful bride ever seen in saleet el hana lol :P
well, the last entry is so touchy, but let me get down to business and start recroding the song for ya ( 3aleg fe D O ) ;)
haya ciao tawa

LadyCroc said...

Have a happy edding, my dear!

(k)

Anglo-Libyan said...

all the best to Damoon & Dastar

May Allah bless you both :o)

Highlander said...

Mabrouk ya Damoon, and enjoy your honeymoon trip .

Love H

PH said...

Mabrook Damoon, sis, and I hope you have a happy life with Dastar .

salaam