Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I think I know how my brother will die...

Name: Ahmed
cause of death: he was suffocated by his stinky socks, dirty cloths and every dirty thing around him, "elknasa elmankota" and da fungus ate what was left of him
I totally see the above on da newspaper in the new future, if he stays on his own any longer I swear something bad will happen!!! I just don't get it! he says he doesn't have time to clean! that's one lousy excuse! I am sure he does, ok I understand he goes to school and have a part time job but still!!!! anywayz, I got to our house in Ontario on Sunday evening around 7 pm, and I was very very tired couldn't even look around me "I had the worst of trips" and I thought getting home will make me forget about the yucky trip, but I guess not! it made it worse, so Monday morning I woke up with one thing in mind "CLEAN" started cleaning up at 6 am till around 11nish or so, showered and my friend came to pick me up so I can hit da mall, hehehe I get to da mall feeling all tired, I wasn't excited about the mall for the first time in my life, I was more nausea so I decided to grab a sub and started looking at stores then I couldn't take it anymore Dinoo my friend was trying so hard to make me feel better then finally I asked her if we could go back to her house, I hung around with her for couple of hours tried to sleep but I couldn't....my auntie picked me up from her place to my place I went to bed, 5 hours later I threw up...lol nasty nasty nasty, I hate my life...lol I woke up at 5 am this morning, and it's 6:20 now...lol I want to have fun, see my friends, eat out, go shopping, do all da fun stuff but I just can't....lol I mean I didn't come all da way here to get sick...lol akhhh ya rabbi, well, Saturday I go to NY for 14 days to my sis Dodo...lol haram she is so busy with school so I'll be distracting her a bit, but hey Dinoo is coming with me too, so that's cool....
dunno if my post made any sense but ah well, I am tired, sick, and I wish there is a magic pill that makes u all hyped up...I hope it doesn't get worse than this...lol

10 comments:

Anglo-Libyan said...

بعيد السو على خوك
May Allah protect your brother, you should have done a brave heart on him, took pictures of his mess, post them alongside his picture.
its called name & shame :o)

good luck with everything and do not forget: lots of pictures please.

DaMoon said...

LOL Anglo-Libyan; I should've done braveheart on him...lol I can't believe messiness is associated with braveheart now...lol name and shame.... and yes I am going to take lots of pics :o)
take care :)

a_akak said...

lol, well all us "Ahmeds" are special in one way or another lol and as for the cleaning...... you seem to remind me of a certain "monica" from Friends lol that would be good

Have Fun!!! keep in touch, i was actually worried when i havent seen "Damoon" pop up on any blogs!!!

Fe Aman Allah

mani said...

Salam Damoon. 7amdilla 3al salama. take care of urself overthere.

as for the magic pill that makes u all hyped up... yes, its already invented actually it's called 'speed'.

or you can just get some Ritalin :D

kidding.. dont TOUCH that stuff ..

salam

Brave Heart said...

i predict a bright future for ur brother. this habit is associated only with great people.
to be honest i prefer u stay in Canada than the states, if as American is not civilized people. any way have fun with ur sister and enjoy ur trip

Lost-Libyan said...

lol....eh walahi darbo tero li Canada bash tomrdi!!! nodi bla tze3ben the clock is ticking..:)...about ur brother this how we "guys" enjoy our life the most when mess and choas is all over the place ;)

Ala said...

lol, good one ya Damoon,
lol,

MaySoon said...

LOL gosh that messy...
you gurls have fun, I wish I am with you eh'eh *tear drop*

DaMoon said...

Ahmed; thank u brother, and gosh u better not be like my brother Ahmed cuz then I'll hate ur guts...lol and i'll have fun for u guyz hehehe

Mani; humm, Speed, wow I'll look for it :p, and u said DONT TOUCH that stuff now I am thinking TOUCH THAT STUFF..lol jk

Braveheart; wishful thinking, but nothing good is associated with my brother..lol I tell u

Lost-Libyan; wallahi 3wena o sabtni...lol shaklik t3ait 3liya leel o nhar, ellutuf ya rabbi, gol a3odo be rabi elfalag..jk bro, inshallah I am determined to be better today and dinoo's dad is a bummer he said no to her coming to NY with me :( sitting all da way in Kuwait giving orders, I hate it "teardrop"

Cofman; Thank you man, how have u been?

Maysoon; yep Dinoo is not coming with me anymore, unless we work her dad out from today till Sat...I miss Meral, I'd be saying to Dinoo, Maysoon weeen "meralo style" all da time, bosehali

MaySoon said...

Aww :o( m3lish, try to convince him.. hadi 3wena from me this time I guess, now Meral is asking about you, "7'wela DaMoon weeeen?" yah her style..lol