Sunday, October 14, 2007

Third day of Eid

Eid Mubarak everyone, kul sana o intu taibeen, hope everyone enjoyed their eid...cuz mine was alhamduliallah great, was different of course...but got to see family from both sides and mashallah everyone is doing and looking fine...first day of Eid was to DaStars side of da family, we had lunch over at his uncle's house cuz my in-laws still in Umra, and mashallah they'r such a hugeeee familyyyy...lol I honestly need to write down da names or have a family tree with pics for me to memorize every single person, then second day, we had lunch at my grandma, stayed da whole day there, which was ok too, for some reason days same much longer than Ramadan, dunno why, maybe cuz I was so busy preparing da food and looking forward to Maghrib time! then today we had a drive around, da weather was so nasty during da day, we went to check out the beach house in Garabolli, we drove all da way there and didn't stay for 10 mintues, then drove back...stopped by da 7ufra fish place "da hole" and had lunch there, mm'mmm fishhhh, our shrimps weren't cooked properly, da dude burnt da crap out of them, they turned out crispy and a bit dry! but still taste good, then we lazied off at his parents house in hay andalous I napped for about 2 hours which is why I am still up till now.....gosh I am so boring...lol sorry guyz, but I wish there is something more exciting to share with u, but there isn't...:( I need to get more active, DaStars promised we play tennis, he said he'll teach me....but god knows when! it better be soon, also I don't know when I am going back to work....am I turning into a boring monster? wat has gotten into me!..lol yallah take care everyone and Eid mubarak to u all :o)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kul sana we enty tayba ya 7elwa :)
your Eid sounds fun, happy for you
not boring at all (7ashak min elbordem).
i like the 7ufra fish too, yum yum
wish you luck on the tennis games don't ingure anyone ok?

my Eid was all at home alone
working, lol so i'm boring not you :D

dusk till dawn said...

salam damoon
u sound so busy and enjoing the fun family thing, ha ha, all those visiting and eating out side is brill. makes ur heart glow,
D stars has got a point, doing a bit of sport is purning the energy out, u should run a marathon cross tripoli , tennis is gr8 thing, so iam gonna call u Maria sharapova or Daniella hanutchacova ha ha.get fit and prove the Dstars

dusk till dawn said...

happy eid to u all

MaySoon said...

Yah.. days of course seemed longer cuz we were laying around doing nothing... except for chit chatting if that counts.. but it was great to see the family I missed that, in Ramadan I didn't get to see them all malmomeen.. yallah kul sana o into tybeen..

a_akak said...

Eid Mubarik and may allah accept our fasting and prayers


Fe AMAN Allah

DaMoon said...

Ema; thanks sweetie, and mafeesh wa7id fina boring, ebsit ya 3amm :p

Dusk till dawn; thanks bro, and yep, can't wait to play tennis, and get active, I do have lots of free time in my hands, and I better do something productive...and I am not talking about babies!!!!!!! YET...lol

maysoon; yep it was good gathering I have to say

ahmed; thanks brother, menna wa menkum ya rabb, take good care and hope to hear from u soon

piccolina said...

happy eid sweetie MOWAH XXXX

and for being a borning mosnter YEAH lol i know what u r talking about ,i've been there for like the whole past month but alhamdulilah things r getting buys again FINALLY coz trust me we r not the type of girls " women " who can be sitting and doing NOTHING !! NO WAYYYYYY

yalla tenns is better than nothing :))

enjoy haboba

salam

Lost-Libyan said...

lol...bjedyat ur blog has turned into a married woman's blog! yawmeyat Dammon and Dastars...anyways shej? walahi Elissa o Sheren kanet mesh adeya.....m3a sa3a 3 je fadl shaker ta3na tool mafesh 7ad y7eba!!! check it out on MBC ;)
hyaa ciao tawa

Anonymous said...

Salamat Sis

It sounds like it's getting super famililal on your side...I hope you're enjoying it all.
I missed you, say hi to hubby for me and I'll try to call you guys when I get the chance.

love

-Dodo

MaySoon said...

HELLOoooo up date!!