Saturday, October 6, 2007

still around.....in case you'r wondering..:p

.... not sure if there is a reason why I am not blogging as much! is it cuz there isn't much to say? or am I being a lazy bum! or maybe it's both! well, nothing much going on, still didn't get sick of da kitchen, I am in fact enjoying it :o) I made Libyan soup, garlic bread and lasagna, of course salad on da side....and I had over my sister-in-law and her husband, mashallah dat guy EATS...lol we alwayz make fun of him "hungry hungry hippo" .... Ramadan is almost over, and ppl getting crazierrrr, I wish I can video tape da action that's going on da streets at nite and youtube it for all those who live abroad....seriously, way too crazy, same story same ramadan, same jraba street, gurlz looking booty, guyz with spiky hair cruising around traffic is unreal, cops not knowing who to stop and who to let pass, pissed off fathers, hideous clothing in general, u get da picture....
and yah, wat's up with mosques aren't allowed to have tajahud prayers? I hope I don't get shot for saying that!..lol I just heard today, hummm, makes my lil mind wonder
alright peeps, take it easy and enjoy da rest of Ramadan

10 comments:

MaySoon said...

To my surprise.. I am enjoying cooking too!..lol

yup you said it same story every Ramadan, that is why I don't bother going all the way down to Jraba street..lol Sayahya's been my final destination so far!

a_akak said...

its good to c u enjoying the cooking :D and i am sure it is well apprciated? or u maybe a bit ur new and they all just pretending they enjoy it but it is the thought that counts :P

Jrabba is always busy and i know how busy it gets in ramadan but i hate the guys who just drive through to just show off...... someone should tell them to "get a life" and even worse the guys standing on the streets with their machaiato's ........... as for the cloth sold in that street, well that needs a whole post :P

BTW you will always be around even if u dont post anything :D

Fe Aman Allah

Anonymous said...

lol i like the part about he cops.lol so true.
and the pissed fathers ...jibty feeha ya bet:D

blog more, i enjoy reading ur posts.

dusk till dawn said...

well sis
the beauty of ramadan is thats we all enjoy it, but we do become crumpy some times,its a fun to see all the street full. and peoples pushing u around, what they are buying i do know,nice to see ur become a kitcken fav ha ha,u doing well enjoy the rest

Happymoi said...

hey damoonti if u want the cheese cake recipe i will send it to you ..

it would be easier if you call me, or send me your home number and i will call you as i have no credit at the moment!

Anglo-Libyan said...

good to know all is well.

I wish I could go and witness all this craziness, to me it sounds great :o)

Highlander said...

Glad you are settling well in your married life - including the kitchen he he he .
Anyway ol 3am wan inti we dastar bekheir inshallah.

Anglo-Libyan said...

Eid Mubarak to both of you

a_akak said...

Eid Mubarik and may allah accept our fasting and prayers


Fe AMAN Allah

Brave Heart said...

sllam Damoon, wish you have a happy and joyful Eid and may Allah accept our fast and prayers, and grant us his forgiveness.