Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Me sooo exciteddd

Dear bloggers,
hope each one of you is doing well, and recovering from big amounts of meaty food. As for me, I am still enjoying da foood of course, yesterday I had da most delicious Rishtet Burma, with da most yummy fresh gargoosh.....mmm'mmm it was a special request from me to my mother-in-law, wallahi she is such a sweetheart......sooooo, that being said, let me tell you why I am sooo excited....da reason is, DaStars and I travel tomorroww YEY for one week inshallah....Cairooo here we come, oh I have a feeling it's going to be a looooovely trip and lots of fun....so I'll take pics for u guyz and keep u posted...
and Oh, I am back to work in case you need to know....lol but less hours, hence, less money, but Alhamduliallah mastora
so take care guyz and galz, and happy new year :o)

11 comments:

Anglo-Libyan said...

"Rishtet Burma, with da most yummy fresh gargoosh"
I would do anything to have some of it :oS sa7a

have a great break both of you inshaAllah.

MaySoon said...

GOOD SA7A LEKUM.. WHATEVER..
do I sound envious..lol cuz i am :op.. enjoy the break sis.. soon you will miss those child-free trips..lol have fun :o)

dusk till dawn said...

salam
wooooooooooow u got such a lovely taste sis, or is it the type of craving ha ha .when u got gr8 mother in law, u gonna be spoiled,
have wonderful times, and a very happy new year to,u made me feel so famished,and gd luck in ur job .

PH said...

Well I hope you have an easy trip to Cairo and enjoy your stay there , salaam and take care .

Lebeeya said...

How exciting :) Enjoy your trip and come back with lots of pictures.

It must be hard going back to work after such a nice long break. You are prolly thinking, shin derit leroo7i :P

work yidarah fil kabid.. or atleast my work ;)

How's the wa7am going on?

Happymoi said...

Wish you have a wonderful trip.
enjoy it:D

Hiba said...

Enjoy your trip dear sister.
and enjoy eating too.lool

Happy new year.2008.

DaMoon said...

thank u guyz and gurlz, we r alhamdulialah having lovely times, enjoying da egyptians' sweet talk ;o)

piccolina said...

temshi o tje bel salama inshallah , hey listen i'm still on my word about the meeting , just let me come back from my trip and i'll call u ok

salam

Anonymous said...

Cairo? Your soo lucky! I wish I could take a vacation there

a_akak said...

have a good one :) and dont over do it :P

Happy NEW year and may 2008 bring you more happiness and success

Fe Aman allah