Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ramadaniyat

it's da 14th day of Ramadan already!!!, subhana Allah how fast time goes by when you are busy....DaStars and I were totally pampered during da first week of Ramadan, da in laws were still in town, so I personally ate da yummiest food, so my mom in law was cooking and won't let me or my sis in law, who got married a month before us do a thing, only help around da kitchen, which was absolutely cool by me, ....then after da in laws traveled, I've been on my own, I mean it's not like I mind cooking or anything, I do love cooking and I enjoy it too, ... we've been invited out alot at DaStar's uncle's and da food is MM "MMM and I had my sis in law over for iftar twice, my dad once, DaStars's boss once and tonite my cousin is coming over, so I try to iksib ajer fehum, hehehe
everything else is going great wa alhamduliallah, oh except for our screaming neighbours!! let me share with you what's going on next door....da husband, from wat i gathered is a lazy bum and very greedy, he does nothing and gives attitude.....da wife, da most loud thing I've ever heard, she is da naggy type, complainy and yells at her husband....I mean I hate being so judgemental, but com'on so far they've been fighting every other day, I am beginning to get tarified, is this wat marriage life is like? I ask myself how long they've been married, they were this way since the beginning or they were all lovey dovy then when da kid popped made life like this? or it's just that they'r one of those odd couples that fight about everything, or is it da love hate relationship....or it's normal to be that way, from where I see it, I will never ever have a marriage life like this and god is willing it won't happen....
I am thinking they should see a marriage counselor if there is such thing in Libya, but it's not healthy at all to be living like this especially when da husband says "krahit el3isha m3ak", that's like a no no for me.....
anywayz, sorry to go on and inshallah rabe ehdina
again, I didn't mean to be judgmental and gossipy, it's just so hard not to notice such yelling!
take care all

10 comments:

a_akak said...

its good to gossip once in a while lol but i dont think things will always be rosy but marriage has its ups and down and may allah give you more ups than downs

Well good for you, Ramadan seems to be going well :) with all those 3zoomat but unfortunately for some Ramadan is a little bit harsher (but al-hamid lil-allah)

Take Care
Fe aman Allah

Akram said...

yeah time passes fast and soon we will say good bye Ramadan but I wish you more joyous day in the remaining days of this holy month

ibeebarbie said...

Salam DaMoon,
Alhamdullilah Ramadan sounds very exciting and fun for you guys.

On the other hand with respect to your neighbors perhaps look at that as a form of cheap entertainment. When my girlfriend and I had our first apartment, we had neighbors exactly like the ones you described. On Friday nights after they'd get stupidly drunk (not your neighbors) they'd start fighting and we'd turn off our T.V. to listen to their non-sense. Were we stupid or what?

I'd say as long as both you and DaStars put 100% each into your relations (non 50/50, but 100%) you'll be fine, inshallah. Hint-if you make him feel like the most important man in the world and he makes you feel like the most important woman in the world you'll be good. I don't mean important like worship--I mean important--like no one would ever be worth taking your attention away from the other except Allah.

piccolina said...

i'm soooo hapy for u habibti wallahi i'm glad you are happy mashallah inshalla for the rest of ur life :))

and for those crazy ppl lol we have same like then .. there is and aprtment behind us and the life at the sec floor so we see everything lol it's sooo funny when she screams and he is soooo like a ncie boy listening to his mom looool , but no no krahit el 3isha m3ak !!! that is waayy too far !!
inshallah khair , just try ur best to ignore them , it's even unhealthy for u !!

best of luck haboba

salam

dusk till dawn said...

salam
its nice to know ur so happy and having fun, all the family visiting do u gd, iam sure u have ur own ideas of a happy marrige wish u happiness, sorry abt ur loud and noisy neighbours ,hope common sense will prevail.its a new ideas for marriage counselor in libya, u will be a rich lady if u open an office ha ha ,marriage is sharing and caring, and seen the signs of trouble b4 they flared up.enjoy the rest of Ramadan u and the Dastars

Happymoi said...

Damoonti!
I know, half of Ramadan is gone!I'm glad things are going well for you. I hope they continue to go that way. I agree with AKak, marriage has its ups and downs, May allah give you more ups then downs. You just have to be wise in dealing with the downs. As for your next door neighbours: rabi yehdhum. Marriage counseler..i think its a tabo thing in libya...they wont admit they need one, and wont go. The thing is its not easy to trust a consular in libya,she will probably be gossping about your story in her next tal3a..i dont know! thats my thought! I believe in psychology and there is no shame in going to a counslour if need arrises,...but maybe in libya we need few more years for that!

DaMoon said...

Ahmed; thanks alot dear brother, I understand that it's all about ups and downs, laken, I am sure ppl can be wise enough to deal with da downs :( ya rabbi manshoof edowns cuz honestly i am da worst dealing with problems that's why I do watever it takes to stay away from them...:s
take good care

a.adam; same to you brother o inshallah en3ad 3lina wa 3likum

Ibeebarbie; sweetie, yes cheap entertaiment...lol but my neighbour rn't as bad as da one u just described :s :s I'll be in a complete shock!..lol

piccolina;...LOL it's good to know that I am not da only one out there with freaky neighbours...lol
good luck inte with being "a housewife"...lol ENJOY ;p good practice hehe

Dusk till Dawn; rabe ekhaleek, thanks alot, I do feel good alhamduliallah and no nakkad so far!...I totally loved wat u said "marriage is sharing and caring, and seen the signs of trouble b4 they flared up"
rabna ekhaleek

Happymoi; sweet gurl haboba te wenek mghatsa, hada kulla noom??...:p humm, regarding da marriage couseler going and gossiping with da news....amta bess benwallo metawreen....sigh!

piccolina said...

OMG don't read my comment lol it's all wrong .. GOD my typing was all wrong lol ..

LadyCroc said...

"Krahet alaishe maeik" - well, at least they are honest to each other so all can´t be lost yet!

LOL!

Very nice pics from Malaysia, lucky you, and ramadan kareem. You are absolutely right; this year ramadan has nothing but flown away. It´s a blizzard ramadan this year...

fatboy said...

hi damon how are u doing ? long time no see well anyways we dont have freaky screamy neighbors but we have freaky dishes,glasses,and house hold stuff breaking neighbors they have to do this every day if go to garden or stay in the kitchen and u hear a tray of glasses or dishes smashing down that means that there and the kitchen and it gets more and more in ramadan

anywaz happy ramadan and sorry for mumbling around i dont know what got to me ok wait i am mumbling again
ok see u