Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I need organization tips HELP




I happen to be Ms Messy...at home, my room is messy 3/4 of the time, I just can't manage to hang my cloths or fold the clean ones, I do my laundry on time so it doesn't pile up; however, I have hard time folding it back to place! my mom yells at me all the time....AT WORK I tend to drag the bad habits to my workplace; my desk is a mess papers everywhere "I never lose anything" but it takes me a while finding things! my boss says I have an extreme personality; I either have very good set of skills which is "networking" Public relations, or I am very bad when it comes to filing. We have new receptionist now; his name is Ibrahim and he is the most organized person I've ever come across bless his heart, he took over my desk and MASHALLAH he made me sit down with him and go over my stuff, ended up throwing 3/4 of the crap I had laying around...yes I am a pack rat :(
to name few things sitting on my desk now and after that I need as many tips as possible to be a better, more organized, smarter, more efficient assistant!
papers or course, one business card, my watch, my lip palm, my cellphone, kitchen napkins! I guess it got here when they got me an orange yesterday, nails file "I don't do it in public so don't panic" more papers that not arranged neatly at all, calculator, 2 pens, a DVD, coffee coaster that I hardly use, of course desk calendar, sand bottle with the company name on it, that I am afraid to knock out, Meral's picture of course; she is my angle whenever I am pissed I look in her dark beautiful eyes to feel better...anywayz, SOS!



On its messiest!










11 comments:

MaySoon said...

DaMoon I can't help but LAUGH!...lol well you know it is in our genes.. so don't bother with the clutter, just keep asking Ibrahim to help you clear your desk! I am sure he wouldn't mind he's such a nice guy :o)
Even though Mom yells at you now and used to do at all of us, but she is somehow the same! Father at work is trying to instruct me to clear every thing off my desk so I don't end up in the same mess he is in. Our brothers are way more horrible, well as long as they keep it in their rooms, and now they’re on their own God knows what is happening!
I don't want to start talking about myself... I feel guilty about it and clear every thing, but can’t help but go back to that bad habit of piling things up.
I can say that our older sis is the only organized person in the family (she doesn't go without a to-do-list you can call it a schedule, and she lists making her bed and coffee breaks in it!!! lol) SISTER,

Sorry I didn't mean to make this long but ughhhh I relate..lol

One more thing as for the tips, clear things as soon as they land on your desk and you wont end up in this mess, I do it when I am in the mood for that only though. GOOD LUCK

Anglo-Libyan said...

I do not know why you are asking for tips when you have Ibrahim? :o)
take a picture of your desk when it is at its messiest (is there such a ward!) frame that picture, put it on your desk but away from the lovely Meral, maybe looking at that picture will make you feel bad and then you will keep the desk tidy. Good luck.

DaMoon said...

Maysoon thanks for hanging the laundry..lol
I've been watching Ibrahim and trying to learn but he just does it neatly to a point where you can't notice anything..lol

on its messiest!

Brave Heart said...

believe me if u r messy this mean this u r organized and active person,if u see my desk or my room u will believe that u r not the only one,i'm enjoying myself when every thing is mixed paper here paper there,enjoy that believe me

DaMoon said...

phewww! I am not the only one eh! shokran braveheart I feel that I have messy people's support now which gives me an excuse to keep on being messy..lol

MaySoon said...

DaMoon you are welcome..lol I was just trying to say it runs in the family don't try to change it..hehhe

ho said...

Talking about Mess you reminded me to look around me and get up and start cleaning my room , it's full of papers right now and no one cleaned it for more than three months now , it doesnt stink only cos I light B7'oor from time to time and I leave the window open .
I have difficulties with hanging cloths too , I always just throw them in the dolab .

Lebeeya said...

I like your desk. I dont think it looks messy, but than again, I am probably the most SHLAFTI person there is!

I love that picture of Meral on your desk. She looks like an angel mashallah :)

piccolina said...

my father keeps putting his papers anywhere then he never finds them so he goes to my mom and start saying i built this house just give me one room and let me do whatever i want in it coz for sure she took them and put them in the right place !!! and there you go , you can finish the conversation lol
my dad says " messy house is a house full of life and it means a happy place "
i'm an organized person though... just force your self to return everything you use in its place right away , it'll be hard but after a while you'll be like me , can't stand a messy place at all ! call me ibrahim if you like "wink " lol

Chatalaine / شاتالاين said...

This is my first visit to your blog DaMoon, it's nice to meet you.

I think that this is the first time in my life I have heard of a Virgo that is messy!!
That can't be possible. Virgo's are very organized and have everything in there own place at all times! All you need do DaMoon is let that Virgo inside you take over! :)

DaMoon said...

Piccolina, I envy you big time...wallahi up to this day my desk is still a mess :(

Chatalaine, dunno the Virgo is very weak...the one inside me..it doesn't want to come out yet, I am organized in certain things but my desk is a no no :(